The LLM or Master of Laws is an internationally-recognized postgraduate degree in law. LLM programs are usually open to those who have first obtained a degree in law.
Master of Laws Degree in Civil Law Studies in Middle East
Koç University Law School aims to nurture creative and sophisticated lawyers with its content-rich courses in public law, private law, and its core program, which enables
Why Choose A Koç University LLM Program of Public Law or Private Law?
• Globally recognized professors (and lecturers), distinguished by their publications, research and practice of legal profession.
• Up-to-date courses structured on well-established legal knowledge.
• Research and learning of different legal disciplines based on multi-dimensional perspectives.
• An atmosphere that stimulates academic and vocational progress, whereby legal issues comprising comparative and international aspects are thoroughly examined.
• An integrated program with workshops, seminars and other activities parallel to the curriculum....