Accredited degree in cooperation with Toulouse Capitole 1 University "Licence Droit, Economie, Gestion - mention Droit - parcours Européen multilingue et mulitculturel"
Training duration: 3-Year program
Training location: campus Paris
- Holder or future holder of degree obtained within EU = Baccalauréat, A-Levels, VWO, etc.
- B2 English level (European Language Levels)
- Study of French law
- Study of European, English, and German or Spanish law, with courses taught by visiting
professors from great European faculties in their mother tong.
- Study of fundamental subjects, guaranteeing access to a broad choice of careers (national and
- Study of comparative law.
- Improvement of legal methodology.
- Practice with legal clinics taught by lawyers (in English and Spanish or German).
- Advanced language courses and legal culture courses.
- Law courses in English, French, German and Spanish.
- Courses taught by visiting professors or professors from around the world.
- International mobility: possibility to participate in a year-long exchange with the ERASMUS+ program or as part of an international partnership.
- Individualized instruction with a professor for French law courses, seminars and methodology workshops.
Jobs & careers/continuing education
- Pursue a master in international and European law or one of the master’s offered by the Faculty of Law.
- Become an international lawyer, magistrate or in-house legal advisor...in France or within a European Union member state.
- Preparation for European civil service exams.
- International internship opportunities.
- 8 weeks of mandatory internships over the three years of the program, of which 4 must be abroad (in a company, law firm, institution or
summer program, etc.) or in France within an international department.
- Meetings with legal practitioners.
- Individual assistance for planning professional and academic careers.
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Lille Catholic University - Faculty of Law »
Last updated February 4, 2019
This course is
Tuition fees spread from €2,500 to €8,430 depending on incomes. Application fees : €85